Lease Application Can Be Made by Following the Link Below
Please read over our Leasing Requirements before submitting your application. Contact us though the website (click here) or call us at (850)479-3949 if you have any questions. We are always happy to help you.
Applicant Requirements to Lease
To rent any property at the advertised price and terms the applicant must have a credit score equal to or greater than 580. Applicants with credit scores between 530 and 579 may qualify to lease under modified terms,(eg. increased security deposit). Applicants with credit scores of less than 530 are not qualified to lease with Century 21 Amerisouth. We do not accept cosigners.
Our complete rental application guideline is noted below it is also posted on our website at www.PensacolaManagement.com
RESIDENT SELECTION CRITERIA
1. All Adult applicants 18 or older must submit a fully completed, dated and signed residency application and fee. Applicant must provide picture proof of identity. A Non refundable application fee will be required for all applicants
2. Applicants must have a combined gross income of at least three times the monthly rent. We do not accept a co signer.
3. Credit history and or Civil Court Records must not contain judgments, eviction filing, collections, liens or bankruptcy within the past 3 years. To rent any property at the advertised price and terms the applicant must have a credit score equal to or greater than 580. Applicants with credit scores between 530 and 579 may qualify to lease under modified terms; e.g. increased security deposit. Applicants with credit scores of less than 530 are not qualified to lease from Century 21 Amerisouth. We do not accept cosigners.
4. Self employed applicants may be required to produce upon request 2 years of tax returns or 1099s and non employed individuals must provide verifiable proof of income.
5. All sources of other income must be verifiable if needed to qualify for a rental unit.
6. Criminal records must contain no convictions for misdemeanors for crimes involving violence, assault or battery, drugs, firearms; felonies within the past seven years and no sexual offense convictions ever. In the event a record comes back "adjudication withheld", “nolle prosse”, or “adjudication deferred”, further documentation may be required and applicant may be denied on this basis.
7. Previous rental history reports from landlords must reflect timely payment, sufficient notice of intent to vacate, no complaints regarding noise, disturbances or illegal activities, no unpaid NSF checks, and no damage to unit or failure to leave the property clean and without damage at time of lease termination.
8. No pets of any kind are permitted without specific written permission of landlord in the lease document, a paragraph included in the lease, a non-refundable pet fee acceptable to landlord and/or an additional pet deposit or additional security deposit.
9. A minimum non-refundable rekeying fee will be charged at to the Resident(s) at time of vacating the property of not less that $50 (fifty dollars) and not more than $75 (seventy-five dollars).
10. Applicants will be required to pay a security deposit at the time of lease. We reserve the right to require a higher security deposit and or additional prepaid rent.
11. The number of occupants must be in compliance with HUD standards/guidelines for the subject unit.
12. Any requests for exceptions to the policies of Century 21 Amerisouth that are permitted by governing statute and rule will be submitted in writing to the rental agent for submission to the owner. If approval is then given for such exceptions additional security deposit and/or advanced rents may be required.
13. Our company policy is to report all non compliances with terms of your rental agreement or failure to pay rent, or any amounts owed to the credit bureau and/or a collection agency and if the amount is disputed, it shall be reported as disputed in accordance with law.